By God’s grace, I’ve traveled the world for the last 15 years speaking at all different churches and events. I’ve also been a pastor for the 8 years. Believe me, I know the weight that comes with finding the right speaker for your event.
If I can serve you by bringing God’s Word to your audience in a fresh and relevant way, I would love too. This is not just a side job, a hobby, or a whimsical passion. I believe that traveling to speak to various audiences is part of the very reason I was created.
– Matt Kaiser
Discipleship Pastor, Crossover Church, Spokane, WA
What you can expect from me?
- I will stay committed to the Word of God. I am unapologetic about my role as a Christian speaker. I won’t shy away from biblical topics, but I will be respectful of your denominational beliefs.
- I will serve you in anyway possible. When I am with you, I am on your team. I will speak as many times as you ask, serve at your event in other ways than simply speaking (I even do dishes), if requested.
- I will have at least one call with you prior to the event. I want to make sure I know what you need as well as how I can be praying for you and those who will be attending.
- I will prepare a customized, engaging, biblical and memorable talk or series for your event. I make it my goal to have the most dynamic talks possible, rooted in the bible and encouraging to the soul.
- I will have a follow-up conversation with you or your team after the event to know what I can do to continue to serve you after the event.
- The team I work with is the best-of-the-best. The Ambassador Agency as well as my personal assistant will treat you with the utmost respect and do everything possible to serve you.
- We will send you a media kit with photos, bios, etc. in preparation for your event.
- I will post your event on my website and broadcast it through my media channels. I want to spread the word with you.
– Mike Romberger
President/CEO, Mount Hermon, Felton, CA