We have no greater mission as followers of Christ, or as His bride, the Church, than to see people come into a relationship with Christ AND live out their faith by observing all that Jesus has commanded. At Mission Hills, we will live out our cause to call people to greater Disciples of Christ by being intentional not only to invest in and invite, but also provide proven means for spiritual growth.
In and effort to see lives transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we are working hard to provide elements at our church that raise people to be spiritually mature adults. These are the six essential elements that we have keeping on the forefront of all our efforts at Mission Hills as it relates to discipleship:
- Biblical Understanding: To see an ever increasing number of people engaging in passionate discovery of God’s Truth for their life with the Bible as their authority
- Worship Environments: To develop and sustain excellent opportunities for Christ-centered worship that is accessible to all ages and genders
- Authentic Community: Provide opportunities for those who attend MHC to be a part of a small group or medium groups, as well as foster life-stage specific ongoing intentional mentoring
- Gospel-Living Opportunities: To see a growing number of maturing believers engaging their gifts, strengths and passion to serve at MHC, locally and globally and give without reservation.
- Continuous Prayer: To see people believe deeply in the power of prayer by them asking for it and engaging in it on a consistent basis
- Crisis, Care and Counseling: Provide authentic and consistent pastoral care for preventive and reactive situations in people’s lives